Technical Sales Support/Pre-Sales Support/Technical Support (Customer Service - IT) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for a 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Responsible for creating & issuing quotations to customers (internal/external) in line with their specification requests
- Preparing customer Agreed Special Pricing ready for sign off
- Providing sales organisation support and advise on Sales Operations practices & processes
- Issuing monthly price files and uploading customer specific catalogues
- The position forms a unique interface between Pre-Sales, Bid Desk, Marketing, Production & Sales
- A Technical Sales Support position to manage customer relationship through the Sales Operations process
- The candidate will be well positioned to gain a deep understanding of how all major sales operations function within a large company
- To liaise with pre-sales technical support, create and configure desktop/notebook/server configurations for customers (internal/external)
- Understanding of Sales Operations
- Good IT systems skills & attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve & resolve issues through to completion
- Customer service experience
- Good interpersonal skills
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.