Technology Sourcing Recruiter:
Job location: Reading
Our client is looking for an innovative and experienced Technology Sourcing Recruiter to join their UK & Ireland Recruitment team. You are responsible for engaging and attracting talent for Senior to Executive roles for all business functions throughout EMEA region.
We are looking for someone who can thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment. You must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with professionals at all levels, especially with Senior Leaders.
You will drive the effort to find and attract diverse passive talent at a different level across UK & Ireland, collaborating with recruiters, business partners and HR. You'll also take on a lead role in various projects that impact the recruiting team's efficiency and strategies, strengthening our ability to hire quality, diverse talent.
You must be able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple searches against a specific timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Effectively screen and interviews potential candidates in line with role requirements.
- Meet candidate delivery targets by achieving high CV-to-interview and interview-offer ratios.
- Recommend relevant sourcing and recruitment strategies that are bespoke to each role, working with business leaders to agree delivery targets.
- Recommend new processes and fine tuning standard processes for UK recruitment team.
- Articulate sourcing strategies with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Work on various projects focused on getting candidates into our pipeline more quickly
Skills and Experiences:
- Have substantial technology recruitment experience, preferably in an Executive Search or onsite environment at an executive level that is customer facing.
- 2-3 years working experience through recruitment agency or in-house team.
- Experience in Telecom or IT technical recruitment is a must.
- Track record of building and maintaining a pipeline of technology candidates across multiple geographic regions.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Must be fluent in English
- Be degree qualified or have equivalent experience
If you are interested in applying, please discuss further details with Heaven on 0793 167 2182 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.