Great position open for a Technical Recruiter with experience in Telecoms or IT Technical recruitment to come on-board and work for a global telecommunications company based in Reading, Berkshire. This will be a 3 month rolling contract position with competitive rates on offer.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Have substantial technology recruitment experience, preferably in an Executive Search or onsite environment at an executive level that is customer facing.
- Track record of building and maintaining a pipeline of technology candidates across multiple geographic regions.
- Experience in Telecoms or IT technical recruitment is a must.
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Ability to proactively undertake market research delivering robust market reports.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build and maintain relationships with Senior Stakeholders, up to "C" level
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in recruitment of diversity and events management.
- Be degree qualified or have equivalent experience
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Effectively screen and interview potential candidates in line with role requirements.
- Meet candidate delivery targets by achieving high CV-to-interview and interview-offer ratios.
- Recommend relevant sourcing and recruitment strategies that are bespoke to each role, working with business leaders to agree delivery targets.
- Recommend new processes and fine tuning standard processes for UK recruitment team.
- Articulate sourcing strategies with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Work on various projects focused on getting candidates into our pipeline more quickly
What's on offer
- My client offers an international career with professional development opportunities.
- You will gain exposure to the latest technologies. The office is a dynamic and friendly place, where like minded professionals exchange and build know-how.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.