|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager (Video/Media/OTT) - Cambridge|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Technical Project Manager (Video/Media/OTT) - Cambridge - contract
Leading telecoms service provider is currently seeking an experience Technical Project Manager to work on a contract basis from their office in Cambridge.
You will have a strong understanding of the SDLC and the Agile software development methodology, with Previous experience as a Technical Project Manager in a Video/Media environment. Exposure to OTT video multi-device clients as well as demonstrable experience of IT support of applications and services operating as *aaS.
The successful candidate will be able to illustrate experience working in a high pressure environment where priorities often change and need to be addressed rapidly. Experience in a production environment supporting mission-critical applications. You will have the ability to understand, analyse, and communicate technical designs, project issues, and project status to key stakeholders and collaborative approach to working and ability to work independently with team members in Europe, India and the US.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to manage and monitor projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop project plans and dependencies between various development releases containing multiple features from 3rd Party Partners from initial development through implementation.
- Ability to chair technical meetings between Engineering and 3rd Party Partners and be able to quickly diagnose issues and manage the issues to full resolution.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement quick resolutions.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with impacted parties to approve and implement agreed changes.
- Ability to plan and manage the deployment of multiple development releases on different environments.
- Ability to clearly document project risk assessments including impact and mitigation response.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.