Technical Project Manager/Architect- Data Residency. Bracknell. Contract role
Technical Project manager/architect required to work on a contract basis in Bracknell. To take ownership of the data residency security architecture, creating and maintaining domain assets such as Requirements, Landscapes, Principles, Visions, Target Architectures, Standards and Project Plans. Liaise with Project Managers, Architects, Snr Security Lead and Business to ensure requirements are met. Own solution from SAP side and implement with SAP. Carry out testing and create/maintain test scripts in HP ALM. Serve as a key team member for One ERP SAP Implementation project representing application development in the assigned area. Milestone and project task reporting for the appropriate team lead/project manager. Ensure that wherever possible, the adoption of a best practice approach and minimal gaps.
- Very strong experience with Data Residency / Sensitive Data
- Design and project management experience (evolved from technical background)
- Restrictions on how data is managed
- Encryption & security technologies (broad experience)
- Constraints around data residency
- Experience in end to end SAP S/4 HANA ERP Solutions (from implementation perspective).
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.