|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|REF:||CC - TPM_1534352592|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Casey|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Technical Project Manager - 6 month contract
Department: New Platforms
Qualities we are looking for:
- Ability to working in a high pressure environment where priorities often change and need to be addressed rapidly.
- Experience in a production environment supporting mission-critical applications.
- Ability to understand, analyse, and communicate technical designs, project issues, and project status to key stakeholders
- Collaborative approach to working and ability to work independently with team members in Europe, India and the US.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to manage and monitor projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop project plans and dependencies between various development releases containing multiple features from both Internal and 3rd Party Partners from initial development through implementation.
- Ability to chair technical meetings between Internal and 3rd Party Partners and be able to quickly diagnose issues and manage the issues to full resolution.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement quick resolutions.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with impacted parties to approve and implement agreed changes.
- Ability to plan and manage the deployment of multiple development releases on different environments.
- Ability to clearly document project risk assessments including impact and mitigation response.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of the SDLC and the Agile software development methodology required.
- Previous experience as a Technical Project Manager in a Video/Media environment.
- Exposure to OTT video multi-device clients.
- Demonstrable experience of IT support of applications and services operating as *aaS.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.