Technical Programme Manager
My global IT services client is identified the need for a highly skilled Programme Manager with current valid SC Clearance.
This is a pivotal role and the successful Programme Manager will be fully responsible for developing and delivering a programme which will include contract and budget responsibility, defining the delivery plan and costs, setting up and managing the delivery team, engaging with the Customer and 3rd parties and managing the programme under structured governance.
The successful Programme Manager will have:
- Successfully directed a number of significant projects/or complex programmes in a number of specialisms and demonstrates experience of delivering more than 20 projects/programmes in at least 3 different market segments
- Significant experience in setting up and managing multi-site/multi-user migrations, programme delivery teams and significant budgets
- Experience of managing a programme from inception, through developing and managing the agreement of the contract and thereafter implementation to closure.
- Experience of setting up and managing 3rd parties/subcontractors
- Experience within the Defence and/or Government sectors where Security issues need to be managed by the programme
- Demonstrates significant leadership skills with effective industry and internal networks.
- Brings stature to the organisation and the role.
- Set up and managed a programme based on structured governance and programme management, using Prince2 and MSP practitioner or similar
- Multi-faceted professional with experience in numerous aspects of project or programme management e.g. Bid management, Portfolio management, Business change, Implementation roll-out, Migration Roll-out
The successful Programme manager will have security clearance to SC level.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.