Technical Helpdesk Analyst - Mobile RAN / Broadband / Fixed Line
6 Month Contract
Glasgow City Centre
Technical Helpdesk Analyst - this is a 6 month initial contract working for a leading communications company in Glasgow city centre. We are looking for someone with at least 2nd line support experience within either Radio Access Network (RAN), Broadband or Fixed Line Telecommunications.
This position will involve working 1 in 3 weekends.
- Single point of contact and end to end ownership of employee, retail stores and customer network service related issues
- Carrying out operational procedures as part of incident, problem and change activities on the Network
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support for the network
- 2nd/3rd line technical and support experience within either a RAN (Radio Access Network) environment or Broadband or Fixed Line
- Fault finding and fault management
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic mobile/telecoms operational environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please apply on line or send your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.