We are immediately recruiting for a Technical Document Writer on a permanent basis, working for a mobile telecom start-up company based in central London.
This is not a high technical level, university leavers or young professional's applications will be considered for this position.
- To complete site survey and design documents to be provided to network operators and customers (e.g. building owners or landlords etc)
- Must be PC literate and able to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint with ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- To assist the Operations Director as required on other tasks in support business needs
- Understanding of technical or telecoms will be a bonus, not a pre-requisite - full training will be given
- Have excellent communication skills and is comfortable in discussing ideas and solutions with others at all management levels to successfully resolve issues.
- Identifies relevant information, who to communicate it to and the appropriate means by which to do so.
- Can communicate effectively with remote working partners when required.
- Is comfortable working within teams and contributes positively and effectively to team goals.
- Encourages collaborative team spirit and maintains team harmony even when under pressure.
- Is a self-starter, demonstrates a 'can-do' attitude and can adapt to new role requirements with ease.
- Demonstrates self-drive, focus and a determination to succeed.
- Applies initiative when required and takes ownership for achievement of own activities with minimal direction.
- Engaging personality and articulate characters.
- When customer needs arise can go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and meet the needs of the business.
High Standards & Integrity:
- Sets and maintains high standards of delivery and performance for self, team and the organisation.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail, combined with a thorough, and methodical approach.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer R&D
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Head of Software Development
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Lead Infrastructure Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Performance Acceptance Manager
Location: Berkshire, England