Are you a Technical Delivery Manager looking for your next contract? My Berkshire based client is looking for an established TDM with a background in delivering complex systems integration projects. You will focus on a mix of system to system connectivity and software development.
- To define, maintain and communicate each technical project plan that you are accountable for.
- Report the progress of each project based on transparent KPIs
- Point of contact to engage and provide support to business and technical stakeholders of each project.
- To work closely with key business owners/stakeholders, Business project managers and the IT delivery teams to ensure a high quality, on time project to agreed scope.
- Ensure quality gate criteria is met at each gate, and where this is not met communicating the impact of this back to the relevant stakeholder.
- Managing any conflicts/risks within the Project to ensure these do not impact the delivery of the project and ultimately the release.
- To manage all elements of the end to end project process ensuring issues, risks and dependencies are managed appropriately.
- Working with End-2-End Delivery and wider business to actively manage issues, risks and dependencies.
- Capture learnings and improvements as we progress through the Project that the Release Management team can apply to future projects within future releases.
- Accountable for adhering to delivery governance
- Manage conflicts to ensure they do not impact delivery
- Continuous improvement of ways of working, to improve time, cost and quality delivery
- Self-starter, highly motivated and articulate, with ability to solve complex problems
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Proven track record of building and managing excellent business-wide relationships at all levels or an organisation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven ability to lead and coach multi-discipline, matrix technical delivery teams in collaborative and interactive methodologies
- Highly customer-focused approach
- Strong financial management and budgetary control
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Experience of leading transformational cultural and process change
If this role appeals to you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.