Technical Contract Lead (Mobile Telecoms) - 3-6 Month Contract - Coventry
I am currently recruiting for a 3-6 month contract on behalf of a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in Coventry for a Technical Contract Lead.
As Technical Contract Lead you will be responsible for driving, motivating and developing key Suppliers in their delivery of Operational goals and take accountability for both Supplier and Customer expenditure whilst balancing the delivery of operational KPI's
As Technical Contract Lead you will:
- Develop and deliver of daily/weekly/monthly management reports to enable the management & control of contractors working on behalf of my client.
- Provide analysis and reconciliation of raw performance (at work order level) to provide clear visibility work order progress.
- Maintain and update performance data daily enabling adhoc query and reporting as may be required from time to time.
- Produce operational procedures & performance reports for Management team
- Provide resolution for site based Health and Safety issues
- Experience of Network cell site maintenance and Fault rectification activities within a mobile telecommunications environment (Essential)
- Experience of interacting with, and performance management of, sub-contractors (Essential)
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (Essential)
- Experienced user of Ericsson Work Force Management system (WFM) (Desirable)
- Experience of Network core site maintenance activities within a mobile telecommunications environment (Desirable)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Health and Safety issues within a Field Operations environment (Desirable)
- HNC or equivalent in a relevant engineering or commercial discipline (Desirable)
- IOSH Health & Safety certificate or equivalent (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving License (Essential)
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required experience please submit your application on line or email your CV directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.