This leading IT company are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team in London.
You will be supporting the Solution Design expert with all aspects of the admin and coordination.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Acting as a point of contact for dealing with customer queries
- Experience working/managing contractors
- Tracking customer orders, liaises with different departments to achieve contract commencement and agreed SLA's
- Customer focused with ability to listen and able understand technical requirements.
- Updating systems with new customer information (data entry on excel)
You must be:
- Well organised with excellent communication skills
- Have worked in a similar technical environment and able to have an understanding of technical jargon and acronyms.
- Excellent MS Office skills
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT System Administrator
Location: Theale, Berkshire
SC Cleared Technical Operations Specialist (BMC Tools/admin)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Lead Cloud Transformation Architect
Location: South East England, England
Salary: Market rates
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits