Technical Administrator - Data Centre
Technical Administrator - Date Centre
Exciting new opportunity for an Administrator with a Data Centre background with basic knowledge of DC products (cabling, cabinets, pdu's) to join a Data Centre company in East London.
As Solution Design Implementation Support you would:
- Act as a point of contact for implementation questions during setup stage dealing with customer queries
- Accurately quote customers for additional requirements during implementations with some assistance
- Track customer orders and liaise with different departments to achieve contract commencement and agreed SLA's
- Be customer focused with ability to listen and understand technical requirements in a colocation environment to a basic level
- Update operations, CIM and finance systems with new customer information from new installs and customer churns
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ingres Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
UNIX System Administrator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
SC Cleared Technical Operations Specialist (BMC Tools/admin)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Technical Service Engineer (Tivoli - Unix - TWS)
Location: Buckinghamshire, England
Salary: Market rates
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire