People Team Coordinator
Based in Berkshire
Competitive Salary DOE
Our Client is seeking a talented Team Coordinator to provide administration and co-ordination to the People Team, and also support the Office Manager with day to day facilities issues.
- Manage the new starter administration process.
- Provide HR administration and coordination support for employee life-cycle events, including leavers, payroll updates and promotions.
- Support learning and development with administration and coordination, including bookings, recording activities in our systems, collating feedback on our courses, and maintaining a stock of training materials.
- Manage office supplies, including supplier POs and invoicing
- Liaise with cleaning and facilities companies, to support the Office Manager by making sure that office repairs and maintenance are logged and carried out accordingly.
- Update People Team and company digital media, and ensure People Team and corporate Hive pages are current and relevant
- Provide administration and coordination support for office social events
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong administrative skills - proficient in office package. Able to manage data from a variety of sources, audit and maintain accurate records.
- A concern for quality and delivering services to a high standard.
- Ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- A flexible and positive approach to work.
If you would like to apply for the role, please email your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.