Team Administrator / HR Administrator / PA - Permanent - South-West London.
A global conglomerate specialising in innovation and technology is searching for an Administrator to join their team in South-West London on a permanent basis.
This is a varied role which will involve team administration, HR administration and PA duties.
- Reporting, document preparation and management,
- preparing presentation packs for managers,
- general office duties,
- monitoring and responding to emails,
- arranging meetings,
- minute taking,
- arranging travel/transport,
- dealing with senior management & senior stakeholders,
- coordinating diaries/activities/meetings,
- speaking with customers/suppliers etc.,
- chasing invoices,
- HR admin and HR issues.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proactive, efficient and a good organiser,
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, changing environment,
- Confident self-starter,
- Organised, and discreet whilst being proficient,
- Able to drive and influence data quality.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.