The role will be supporting one of the heads of departments for a telecoms company, you will be a project administrator//HR Admin/PA/EA all wrapped into one. You must be used to working in a fast and varied role and changing business environment.
- Excellent communication skills, must come across very well and strong on the telephone - please do not send me anyone you are unsure of!
- Proactive, efficient and a good organiser
- Used to working in a chaotic, changing environment
- Role will be varied across a number of different areas within the business
- The day to day role will be a mix of the following and not limited to - Reporting, document preparation & management, preparing presentation packs for managers, general office duties, monitoring and responding to emails, arranging meetings, minute taking, arranging travel/transport, making tea and coffee, dealing with senior management & senior stakeholders, coordinating diaries/activities/meetings, speaking with customers/suppliers etc., ordering, chasing invoices, recruitment, HR admin and HR issues etc. etc.
- Must be a confident self starter
- Organised, and discreet whilst being proficient within a fast paced and change driven environment.
- Proactive and able to drive and influence data quality.
- Can consider any company / industry background
- Supporting 1 'head of' who is based in Sweden.
- Ideally seeking someone with no more than 5 years' experience within this type of role.
- IV Process - 1st stage telephone/Zoom interview & 2nd stage will be a face to face in Battersea offices.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.