Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading Mobile Operator, who work in a fast paced, agile and customer centric environment. They are currently seeking a Team / Project Administrator to join the team on a 6 month initial contract, to support existing team members with administration tasks.
- Responsible for providing administration support within Governance & Assurance and Transformation Office.
- Critical to success will be working alongside the rest of the Governance & Assurance and Transformation Office team providing admin and coordinator support as and when required dependent on current key deliverables and priorities.
- Admin tasks will include booking meeting rooms, calendar or diary management, arranging off site meetings, assisting with note taking in team meetings, managing social events and team building exercises
- Must be able to work under pressure, in a fluid and constantly changing environment
- Should have a resilient, proactive and positive personality, whilst also being passionate, results driven and tenacious
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Previous admin / coordination experience is essential
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office suite
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Tax & Treasury Administartor
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
CAD Design Authority
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Berkshire, England