The team Administrator will be working for a well-known Mobile Operator, based in the Berkshire area. This role is part of the Business Operations team, where you will be supporting department heads to deliver consistently excellent service to their customers
- To provide administration support to the Directors Direct Reports (DR) within the Business Operations Function.
- Support and cover for Director of Business Operations when his PA is out of office.
- Calendar Management, setting up meeting request and booking rooms, co-ordinating DR team meetings and one to ones.
- Attending team meetings, taking minutes and managing action requests.
- Booking travel and providing travel support to the teams, preparing itineraries, applying for VISAs
- Assisting with logistics and communications of All Hands Monthly Meetings, Newsletters, SharePoint and Weekly reports, Wider Leadership events and cross functional team events.
- Strong evidence of organisational and administrative skills in a similar role.
- Experience of supporting management at Senior level.
- Strong evidence of time management, self-organisational and self-motivational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Open and approachable with a flexible attitude.
- Outgoing, friendly, professional and assertive with a strong attention to detail.
- Sufficient experience of MS office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook along with a willingness to learn new computer packages as required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.