Project People have a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Specialist to join a market leading business at the forefront of technology. This is a key role within the Tax team and will assist in reporting and forecasting, the identification & implementation of improvement processes, month end reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual compliance.
Your responsibilities as a Tax Specialist will include;
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, taking full ownership of the preparation process
- Balance Sheet Review
- Preparation of tax reporting and forecasting
- Annual Compliance
- Preparing necessary journals each month
- Dealing with audit queries
- Identification and implementation of improvements to processes
The ideal Tax Specialist will have;
- CTA or ACA qualification (Or equivalent)
- Corporation tax compliance experience
- Strong analytic skills
- Deferred tax accounting knowledge and experience
- Drive and enthusiasm
This is a genuine opportunity to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry for a true market leader. If this sounds like the next Tax role for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.