Our client, based in the Cambridge, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They are looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to join their existing team, who will be responsible for support of the company's Tax manager with tax related issues.
- Assisting the tax manager with external tax reporting including input to the preparation of the company's RDEC claim, corporation tax return, PAYE Settlement Agreement, Short Term Business Visitor Reporting and VAT returns
- Assisting tax manager with internal reporting as required
- Assisting with local compliance for auditing and tax as required by the Tax and Finance Managers.
- Monthly financial report analysis
- Assisting with special projects and ad-hoc financial tasks as required by the tax and finance managers,
- Bachelor or Master in Economics, Business, Accounting, and Finance, or related field, ACCA or tax qualification will be a plus.
- Ideally 5 years working experience in company finance management area, auditing or tax.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and local regulations, e.g. tax law, company law. Practical knowledge of financial accounting and reporting.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, documentation skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate with different dept. effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
If you are interested in applying, please call Jack on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to Jack.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.