|Job Title:||Tax Accountant|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Tax Accountant (Oracle). Dublin (Central), 3-6 Month Contract.
Tax Accountant required to work on a contract basis for a great Brand based in Dublin, You will be directly supporting the Head of Tax, you will be certified AITI Chartered Tax Advisors (CTA)
Ideal candidate will come from a big company with a TAX only focus. Risk experience would be a preference and Telco's experience .
- Assist with the determination of preliminary tax obligations and the preparation of the annual corporation tax return and workings.
- Assist with the corporate tax accounting for statutory and quarterly group reporting.
- Support with other corporate tax matters, both domestic and international.
- Review of the monthly/bi-monthly Irish VAT, VIES, Intrastat returns.
- Review of monthly VAT reconciliations/journals and liaising with the finance department in relation to any inconsistencies.
- Assisting with VAT consulting queries and ad-hoc projects, including VAT on property queries. Working closely with the tax manager and European head of VAT on VAT compliance and advisory.
- Review of RCT notifications and returns. Working closely with the Acting Head of Tax to regularly review and monitor contracts.
- Assist with transfer pricing reviews, including preparation and review of relevant documentation (such as intercompany agreements, transfer pricing reports and CbCRs).
- Assist with drafting correspondence to Revenue.
- Monitor domestic and international direct and indirect tax legislation changes and research any impacts for Three.
- Liaise with commercial and finance teams to obtain information and understanding about new and ongoing transactions. Prepare reports, opinion letters and memos on advisory issues for the business.
- Assist in keeping processes up to date and relevant.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.