|Job Title:||Tax Accountant|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
3-6 month contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Tax Accountant to join their team in Dublin.
- Assist with the determination of preliminary tax obligations and the preparation of the annual corporation tax return and workings.
- Assist with the corporate tax accounting for statutory and quarterly group reporting.
- Support with other corporate tax matters, both domestic and international.
- Review of the monthly/bi-monthly Irish VAT, VIES, Intrastat returns.
- Review of monthly VAT reconciliations/journals and liaising with the finance department in relation to any inconsistencies.
- Assisting with VAT consulting queries and ad-hoc projects, including VAT on property queries. Working closely with the tax manager and European head of VAT on VAT compliance and advisory.
- Review of RCT notifications and returns. Working closely with the Acting Head of Tax to regularly review and monitor contracts.
- Assist with transfer pricing reviews, including preparation and review of relevant documentation (such as inter-company agreements, transfer pricing reports and CbCRs).
- Assist with drafting correspondence to Revenue.
- Monitor domestic and international direct and indirect tax legislation changes and research any impacts
- Liaise with commercial and finance teams to obtain information and understanding about new and ongoing transactions. Prepare reports, opinion letters and memos on advisory issues for the business.
You must have:
Strong skills in Oracle and Excel
Qualified: AITI Chartered Tax Advisors (CTA)
Previous role in a large organisation with a Tax only focus
- Be able to start immediately
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.