|Job Title:||Tax Accountant|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Tax Accountant. Dublin, Ireland. 3-6 Month contract- ASAP start!
Urgent requirements for a Tax Accountant to join the Tax and Treasury team for leading mobile telecoms company based in Dublin.
Looking for someone to be able to start Immediately (to work up until Christmas and then return in January for 3-6months). You will be AITI Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA), Oracle and strong on Excel, Risk experience and telco experience desirable.
Tax Accountant required to assist Acting Head of Tax:
- Assist with the determination of preliminary tax obligations and the preparation of the annual corporation tax return and workings.
- Assist with the corporate tax accounting for statutory and quarterly group reporting.
- Support with other corporate tax matters, both domestic and international.
- Review of the monthly/bi-monthly Irish VAT, VIES, Intrastat returns.
- Review of monthly VAT reconciliations/journals and liaising with the finance department in relation to any inconsistencies.
- Assisting with VAT consulting queries and ad-hoc projects, including VAT on property queries. Working closely with the tax manager and European head of VAT on VAT compliance and advisory.
- Review of RCT notifications and returns. Working closely with the Acting Head of Tax to regularly review and monitor contracts.
- Assist with transfer pricing reviews, including preparation and review of relevant documentation (such as intercompany agreements, transfer pricing reports and CbCRs).
- Assist with drafting correspondence to Revenue.
- Monitor domestic and international direct and indirect tax legislation changes and research any impacts for Three.
- Liaise with commercial and finance teams to obtain information and understanding about new and ongoing transactions. Prepare reports, opinion letters and memos on advisory issues for the business.
- Assist in keeping processes up to date and relevant.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.