|Job Title:||Targeting Commission Manager - Broadband Communications|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Work for the world's largest broadband communications company and join their Business team as a Commission and Targeting Manager, responsible for owning the strategy, management and development of the commission and targeting across the Business and associated Governance.
This position offers great career progression and offers all sorts of rewards and incentives so, whatever your role, you'll be recognised for the brilliant things you do. You will also be encouraged to bring ideas, try new things and most of all, to be yourself.
What will you be doing?
- The proactive development and impact assessment of ad-hoc incentives and overlays to support delivery of in year revenue.
- Leading the monthly Commission Scheme Review Board (CSRB) process, covering scheme performance and return analysis through to proposal.
- Scoping and refinement of schemes and policy change.
- Defining and maintaining the account allocation, movement and targeting process across the business covering Small Business and Large Enterprise sales teams.
- Managing the Business Commission offshore team relationship to ensure offshore process runs smoothly and deliver against agreed SLA's/KPI's.
- Engaging across sales & commercial leadership around scheme performance insights and act of senior point of contact for policy, proposal or target related queries.
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record in commission and incentivisation within a B2B environment.
- People leadership experience.
- Demonstrable skill to drive and implement change and performance enhancing initiatives.
- Experience in managing teams running large scale commission schemes.
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships across sales & commercial leadership.
- Financial qualifications would be desirable.
- Experience working in Telecommunications industry would be beneficial but not essential.
For a great new career and finer details, please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285 550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.