Seeking PA/Talent Coordinators!
Based in Reading
A leading Tech and Telecoms company based in Reading, Berkshire are currently seeking PA/Talent Coordinators who will be responsible for diary management, arranging and booking meetings, admin, coordination and the creation of roles, advertising roles, work with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Specialists to coordinate interviews and applications, helping to ensure excellent candidate experience, and that the project flows as agile as possible.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with diary management, arranging and booking meetings and appointments
- Strong administration skills
- Proven coordination skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong with MS Excel
- Experienced with raising requisitions
- Strong collaborative skills
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience within the recruitment industry preferred, with knowledge of the recruitment life cycle
Initial 16 week contract with the potential of an extension and the best talent being retained in the company so fantastic foot in the door opportunity!
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.