Talent Assessment Partner
Based in Reading
Looking for immediately available Recruiters/Talent Assessment Partners who have previously supported complex recruitment programmes, around assessing and interviewing, and would work well in an fast-paced and innovative environment.
Our client is currently going through a recruitment drive, and is looking for support to join their energetic, forward thinking recruitment team. You will be supporting their technical arm, with requirements around roles in that space, so would be engaging with the hiring community from their technology sector. A large portion of your role will also encompass performing competency/behaviour-based interviews, so you will also need to be able to demonstrate proven ability to perform face to face interviews to a set framework, and in volume.
- A proven recruitment background, either agency or in-house
- Strong knowledge of competency/behaviour-based interviewing
- Solid understanding of performing interviews, and scoring metrics
- Ideally will have supported technical recruitment campaigns previously
- An ability to adapt well to change, and work in a highly complex environment
- Be a proven team player
- Have an ability to forge solid relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Be a strong problem solver
If this sounds like something you would be keen to consider and you are available immediately, please send your CV over to Ashley.Amakoh@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.