Talent & Resource Partner
Theale - although hybrid ways of working, mixed between home and the office
Up to £Competitive + 15% bonus, 30 days holiday, pension, medical cover, flexi benefits
Great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Partner looking for an inhouse opportunity with an innovative telecoms company with diverse requirements.
They have an objective to develop a strong inhouse model that not only recruits, but retains top talent to positively impact their business and culture, and are looking for a Talent & Resource Partner to join their People team on a permanent basis.
As the Talent and Resource Partner, you will report into the Head of People & Talent and partner with leaders across Resourcing, Talent Management, Organisational Design and Business Change. You will be entrusted with an ongoing objective to discover talent whilst developing a strong employment brand and delivering an excellent candidate experience.
What your role will entail:
- Building strong relationships with the leaders to become a trusted recruitment partner providing advice and guidance to hiring managers in all aspects of the process
- Managing full lifecycle of recruitment: strategy, process, sourcing/screening candidates, guiding candidates through the interview process, offer negotiation/presentation
- Identifying creative ways to build mature talent pipelines, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Acting as an advisor to the business on the full talent landscape; ensure internal talent are mobilized and prioritized for career opportunities
- Partnering with your business areas to embed a robust succession planning approach. Maintain "live" succession plans and proactively follow-up on the actions required for the critical roles in your business areas
- Implementing and co-running the onboarding process with the people team to create an exceptional onboarding experience for every new hire
- Championing diversity and equitable opportunity. Educate, challenge, and influence the business to create balanced and effective teams made up of individuals with diverse skills and experiences.
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Recruiting across multiple disciplines (up to Senior Management) preferably with a mix of agency and either an inhouse or RPO setting
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter, Total Jobs and Indeed
- Working with an ATS (Sage is desirable)
- Building talent pipelines with interaction across various platforms such as LinkedIn, Total Jobs, Indeed and so forth
- Succession Planning and Internal Mobilisation
- Collaborative team player who also has also the ability to work independently, take initiative and set priorities
If you would like to be considered, please apply here and we will be in touch.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruitment Partner (Digital)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
RAN Activation TTO Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Operations Service Designers x 2 - BSS / OSS
Location: Reading, Berkshire