|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist (In-house)|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Duration:||3 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Talent Acquisition Specialists (In-House)
Talent Acquisition Specialists - 3 month rolling contract opportunity working on-site for our key technology client in Reading, Berkshire.
Joining an in-house, vibrant Recruitment team, you will take responsibility for conducting volume face to face behavioural interviews as part of a major transformation and recruitment drive. Working closely with hiring managers, your role as Talent Acquisition Specialist will be to select candidates, coordinate and conduct the behavioural interviews, including scoring and debriefing.
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Specialists with on-site recruitment experience, leading and scoring behavioural interviews /running assessment centres and a high level of confidence to take a lead in interviews and partnering with technical managers.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of performing assessments, behaviour/competency based interviews or assessment centres
- Solid recruitment experience, working in-house
- Excellent note taking skills
- Ability to maintain a non-biased, non-discriminative mind-set
- Experienced in managing the behavioural interview scoring and follow-up sessions with managers
- Must be extremely organised
- Must have prior experience of managing large volumes of vacancies whilst maintaining excellent candidate experience
If you have prior experience in conducting behavioural/competency based interviews and are available for contract work please submit your CV on-line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.