The role will be a 12 week contract, possibly longer.
Responsible for understanding roles, screening CV applications, recommending ones to progress to interview.
Will then need to be able to conduct behavioural interviews with candidates and facilitate the selection process with hiring managers and effective scoring, and lead the wash-up sessions.
Will need to be experienced with recruitment process, as well as performing interviewing.
The role will involve performing around 3 x 2 hour face to face interviews per day.
- Solid recruitment experience (any sector), ideally with experience of working in-house previously
- Previous experience of performing behaviour/competency based interviews
- Excellent note taking skills
- Ability to maintain a non-biased mind-set
- Need to be extremely organised with excellent stakeholder skills up to Director level
- Will need to be able to work at speed and maintain performance
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.