Talent Acquisition Specialist (Onsite - Telecoms)
Berkshire (3 Month Initial Contract)
A leading Telecoms Company, who are going through an exciting period of change. We are seeking a number of Talent Acquisition Specialists / Coordinators to join the company on an interim basis.
- Creating roles and uploading job descriptions on the internal ATS
- Advertising roles on a number of platforms
- Monitoring a large number of applications, as well as headhunting / souring other candidates
- Telephone screening candidates to ensure their suitability for the roles
- Recommending relevant candidates for interview with hiring managers
- Conducting face to face interviews and leading wash up sessions with the managers
- Ensuring that a positive candidate experience is given each time
- Recruitment experience (Onsite would be an advantage)
- Experience in performing behaviour/competency based interviews
- Excellent note taking skills Need to be extremely organised with excellent stakeholder skills up to Director level
- Proven coordination skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong with MS Excel
- Experienced with raising requisitions, and using an ATS/CRM system
- Strong collaborative skills
If you would like to be considered for a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Coordinator role and you have the relevant skills and experience, please send over a copy of your CV today for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.