- Respond to new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client. To be undertaken, implemented and tested to guideline standards within agreed timescales.
- Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing to enhance the quality of final releases to production.
- To implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development. Analyse the reported issue and report suitable resolutions/development requirements or workarounds and implement a suitable resolution where possible.
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers.
- To ensure all systems and developments meet the IT security requirements.
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Deep technical skills in Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- C# programming Language
- .Net experience (ASP.Net/MVC.Net)
- Strong MS SQL Server
In order to apply to the role, please send through your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.