Our Berkshire client is currently recruiting for a Systems Developer on a 6 month contract.
Technical solution development and 3rd line support for delivery of business systems to meet business requirements.
- Respond to new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client. To be undertaken, implemented and tested to guideline standards within agreed timescale
- Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing to enhance the quality of final releases to production. This is also to ensure security is designed into any solution, following compliance guidelines.
- To implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Deep technical skills in Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- At least 1 years' experience of contracting in similar roles
- Microsoft Stack.
- MVC .Net
- C# programming Language
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2016 Relational Database
- Advanced MS Access
- Strong MS SQL Server
- Intermediate Web development
- Experience of Webservices, SFTP and data interchange solution development
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.