Systems Analyst (Finance & Procurement)
Permanent - £ Competitive Salary + 10% Bonus
Reading town centre
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Systems Analyst with ERP systems experience who is looking for the next step in their career. You will be joining a rapidly growing communications company located in the centre of Reading, offering a flexible and agile working environment. This role would suit someone who is able to think independently, results orientated and positive about change!
As Systems Analyst you will take over responsibility for their Procurement & Finance system 'IFS', undertake requirements gathering and analysis, process definition, change and testing. You will become the subject matter expert on this system! We want someone who can focus on output, who can evolve the system as the company develops and manage systems & process change.
Skills & experience we are looking for:
- Business / Systems analysis experience - requirements gathering, analysis, process definition, change and system testing
- Previous experience in working with Finance and Procurement systems (P2P, ORC, R2R). IFS experience is not essential.
- Ideally worked within a dynamic changing environment
- Able to react quickly to the emerging changes of business
- Be able to communicate effectively with senior management in order to identify and understand user requirements
- Proven experience in managing change and process improvement life cycle
- Advanced Excel
- SQL - nice to have
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity and would be interested in discussing further please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.