Systems Analyst (Accounting & Procurement Systems)
Permanent - £ Competitive Salary + 10% Bonus
Reading town centre
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a technical systems Analyst with experience in accounting and procurement systems, looking for the next step in their career. You will be joining a rapidly growing communications company located in the centre of Reading, offering a flexible and agile working environment. This role would suit someone who is able to think independently, results orientated and an appreciation for accounting systems!
As Systems Analyst you will take responsibility for the Procurement & Finance system 'IFS', carryout analysis to find out how the system is currently being used, find out how it can be used better, process writing, change and testing. With training, you will become the subject matter expert on this system! We want someone who can focus on output, who can evolve the system as the company develops and manage systems & process change.
Skills & experience we are looking for:
- Outgoing personality, able to speak to different teams, understand how they use the system and be able to investigate and test the system to make it better
- Business / Systems analysis
- Writing processes
- Testing of the system
- Some change management
- Previous experience in working with an Accounting and Procurement system (P2P, ORC, R2R). IFS experience is not essential.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Able to react quickly to the emerging changes of business
- Be able to communicate effectively with senior management in order to identify and understand user requirements
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity and would be interested in discussing further please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.