Systems Analyst - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Systems Analyst to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis.
The Systems Analyst will work within the Business Planning Team. This team has two sub-teams; a PMO team, which manages various project processes such as the portfolio and project board, and a systems team, which currently looks after ERP (IFS). The systems team is due to expand to encompass PACS, an Estates workflow management tool.
- Working with various stakeholders to take an idea from concept to deployment. Interpret and respond appropriately to stakeholder requirements for support and information.
- Movement of PACS day to day management from an outsourced tool to in-house. The creation of processes to support best practice and excellent end user experience.
- General Maintenance of the PACS systems, user documentation and training materials.
- The System Analyst will proactively seek to identify and make improvements to PACS processes and systems, though simplification, automation and innovation.
- Management of out-sourcing for more complex changes with PACS and the management of these deployments.
- Management of a support inbox - ensuring our end users receive great customer service and cases are closed within SLA's.
- Support the Solutions and Systems Lead and Head of BPT.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn (technical training will be provided).
- Experience of a business systems tool.
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self starter and can manage own workload.
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams with challenging deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a sometimes unstructured and dynamic environment. An agile and flexible approach is a must.
- The ability to handle rapid changes and can prioritise accordingly. Manage business expectations.
- Excellent grasp of standard reporting tools such as MS Excel.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.