Great position open for a System's Analyst with experience of management of systems and tools and experience of working in an agile environment, to come on-board and work for a reputable telecommunications company based in Reading. This will be a 6 month initial contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- Support the management of the client's systems in-house and put in place processes for it to become an excellently managed tool
- Relationship management between the client and customer
- Development pipeline management - prioritising according to business needs and impacts
- Ownership of configurations and deployments, along with the day to day running/management of the tool
- Act as a central point of contact to own all the customers related processes/issues/workstreams
- Some experience/ownership of a business systems tool
- Some experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn (technical training will be provided)
- Self starter and can manage own workload
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams with challenging deadlines
- Comfortable working in a sometimes unstructured and dynamic environment. An agile and flexible approach is a must.
- The ability to handle rapid changes and can prioritise accordingly. Manage business expectations.
- Excellent grasp of standard reporting tools such as MS Excel
- Movement of the customer's day to day management from an outsourced tool to in-house. The creation of processes to support best practice and excellent end user experience.
- Working with various stakeholders to take an idea from concept to deployment. Interpret and respond appropriately to stakeholder requirements for support and information.
- Management of out-sourcing for more complex changes with the client and the management of these deployments.
- Management of a support inbox - ensuring our end users receive great customer service and cases are closed within SLA's
- General Maintenance of the client's systems, user documentation and training materials
- Proactively seek to identify and make improvements to the client's processes and systems, though simplification, automation and innovation
- Support the Solutions and Systems Lead and Head of BPT
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.