Systems Tester / QA Engineer (Banking Systems)
City of London
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Systems Tester to join a leading company who supply investment management software solutions into the banking and financial industry. This is a permanent opportunity offering an excellent salary and benefits package plus opportunity to learn and develop your skills.
Working within an Agile team, you will be responsible for just one product within their suite of trading applications, you will become the SME on this system delivering new features and identifying ways to improve. As Systems Tester you will be involved in all phases of the development process and you will be responsible for:
- Requirements (use case) review
- Planning and writing test specifications
- Test execution
- Test automation
This position would suit someone who is tech savvy, has excellent problem solving and testing with knowledge and understanding of Enterprise systems as you will be working on a complex trading system with lots of functionality and complicated processes.
Skills & Experience Required:
- QA Engineer / Systems Tester within banking / financial industry
- Database knowledge - SQL Server and Oracle
- Proven test experience on complicated software systems
- FIX protocol experience
- Automated testing tools
- Experience of third party trading tools (Eg Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess, FXALL)
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Degree educated (Engineering, Computer Science, Programming etc)
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and feel you have the necessary experience, please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.