IOT Design Engineer - ASIC - Permanent - Bristol
System on a Chip Design Engineer - ASIC - Bristol
A world leader in innovative IT solutions is currently keen to recruit specialist Designers of System on a Chip technology for Permanent positions based in Bristol.
The client is building world class security capability in Bristol, working with teams and partners internationally to drive the Security Architecture for their Consumer devices. You would be part of the team that will define and prove the robustness and security capability of the next generation of Set Top Boxes, Digital Televisions, IP Cameras and so on. With the growth of IoT, the Bristol based security group will also be key in solving the critical issues around secure upgrade, privacy and trust of this emerging technology.
You will ideally have the following skill set:
- 4+ years' experience in security ASIC block design
- Experience in ASIC RTL level coding/verification (Verilog/System Verilog/UVM)
- Experience of System C modelling
- Experience with Test bench, Simulation, Formal Verification etc.
- Experience with Synthesis and Timing Analysis
- Experience with using scripting languages (makefiles/ perl/ python)
- Knowledge of Cadence and Synopsys EDA tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply please contact me (Patrick.McNamara@projectpeople.com) directly if you are interested - I am also reachable on (0117) 9087000 or alternatively, please send your up to date CV in response to this ad.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.