An exciting permanent opportunity to join a global leader in financial services.
Working on a number of new and existing projects, the successful candidate will be involved in the full development life cycle from conception through to completion.
- Demonstrable understanding of Object Oriented Design/Programming in a .NET environment
- Experience working with SQL Server (ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc)
- Demonstrable understanding and commercial experience with function rich MVC web applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A logical thinker with excellent problem solving ability
- Methodical, adaptable individual able to work equally well in both R&D and Support streams
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise work, and to work unsupervised to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of full stack development and the Development Life Cycle.
- Understanding of standard design patterns, such as Repository and Dependency Injection.
- Understanding of data access layer implementation and abstraction (Entity Framework for example).
If this role is of interest please forward an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please call 01189285550
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.