We are looking for a Systems Analyst to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of competitive rates and exciting work.
This role sits within the Business Planning Team which has two sub-teams, a PMO team which manages various project processes such as our portfolio and project board, and also a systems teams, which currently looks after ERP (IFS). The systems team is due to expand to encompass PACS, an Estates workflow management tool.
Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst include
- Movement of PACS day to day management from an outsourced tool to in-house. The creation of processes to support best practice and excellent end user experience.
- Working with various stakeholders to take an idea from concept to deployment. Interpret and respond appropriately to stakeholder requirements for support and information.
- Management of out-sourcing for more complex changes with PACS and the management of these deployments.
- Management of a support inbox - ensuring our end users receive great customer service and cases are closed within SLA's
- General Maintenance of the PACS systems, user documentation and training materials
- The System Analyst will proactively seek to identify and make improvements to PACS processes and systems, though simplification, automation and innovation
- Support the Solutions and Systems Lead and Head of BPT
The successful Systems Analyst will have:
- Some experience/ownership of a business systems tool
- Some experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn (technical training will be provided)
- Self starter and can manage own workload
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams with challenging deadlines
- Comfortable working in a sometimes unstructured and dynamic environment. An agile and flexible approach is a must.
- The ability to handle rapid changes and can prioritise accordingly. Manage business expectations.
- Excellent grasp of standard reporting tools such as MS Excel
So if you relish the prospect of working in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Business Process Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
IT Asset Management Support Analyst (Hardware/Software)
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
WINTEL Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire