System Administrator x3 (DV Cleared)
My client is an IT Service provider, based in London, looking to recruit three System Administrators.
My client provides critical 24/7 support cover across a range of technologies. The team is expanding and as such I have have an opportunity for three experienced Support Engineers to work in this complex and exciting area.
Job Purpose and Accountabilities
I am looking for a range of different skills however, you will have good Windows 2003 and Windows XP Skills and knowledge of one or more of the following would be beneficial:
Exchange, Active Directory and GPO administration, McAfee AV, Sanctuary, Veritas Clustering, Radia, Netcool, Virtualisation, Citrix, Web Technologies, SQL Server, Oracle.
Whilst I am looking for people with a good, broad range of skills, I am also interested in talking to the right individuals who are enthusiastic, dedicated and keen to develop their skills and knowledge.
This role is required to work shifts to cover the 24/7 cover aspect of the Service.
- DV clearance
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008
- Active Directory
- MSExchange 2003
- McAfee AV solutions
- Sanctuary Application and Device Control
- Virtualisation Technologies
- Other OS's (Solaris, Unix)
- Investigating and resolving defects in previously created packages.
- Ability to work in close co-operation with customer staff.
- HP Radia
- HP Protect Tools
- Performance and Application Trouble shooting & Debugging
- Deep Secure Product Suite
Please send me your CV for further details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.