Support Engineer- SDM Cloud Testing (Mobile Telecoms) - Reading, Berkshire - Contract.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Support Engineer - SDM Cloud Testing to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a contract basis.
Candidates must have a good overall general knowledge of supporting telecoms core networks.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Overall/General knowledge of the Core Network
- 5+ years of testing experience,
- Comms/engineering focused,potentially within a major telecommunications project environment.
- SDM (HLR/HSS/OneNDS/EIR/MNP) - knowledge of interface between the nodes and their functionality
- Demonstrable understanding of industry standards and associated test types.
- In depth knowledge of each of the nodes is NOT essential, but a good foundation on core networks, versatility and willingness to learn
- Proven ability to multitask, work toward, and achieve concurrent project goals and thrive within pressured working situations; potentially with only minimal direct supervision, but always within a team environment.
- A strong understanding of the critically of customer relationships, delivery focus.
- A genuine, honest team-player, keen to succeed and make a difference within a complex, challenging and ground-breaking programme of work. Experience in HP ALM, Wireshark, (how to apply filters in wireshark and collect the necessary logs), Comfortable in analysing PCAP files, Dump files etc.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.