- SPOC, communicate with users (verbally and written) in English - French.
- Log, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents whenever possible.
- Utilize Remote Desktop Takeover to improve remote diagnose.
- Follow-up end-to-end progress of all incidents, requests and standard changes.
- Escalate to the Competence Group when required.
- Execute CMDB update tasks following incident resolutions and change implementation.
- User-rights management.
- Follows established processes and procedures.
- Propose and improve Knowledge Base articles
Reinforce the Proximity team in case of exceptional workload.
- Secondary school (12 years education) diploma/certificate of completion is required
- ITIL v.3 Foundation certification is a requirement of the contract and needs to be obtained, at the latest, 3 months after the start date.
- AT LEAST one technical certification (besides ITIL) in their area of expertise (i.e. related to the component they are proposed for) (For the list, see below under section "Knowledge, skills, training & certifications required").
- Security clearance 'SECRET EU' or national equivalent, issued by an EU member state (Request must have been launched before the start of the candidate, and should be obtained at the latest within the 12 months)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.