|Job Title:||Supply Chain Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Supply Chain (Order Fulfilment) Specialist
Ipswich (6 Month Contract)
A global Telecoms company, who operate in more than 175 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a Supply Chain / Order Fulfilment Specialist to join their R&D Centre based team, located in Ipswich.
This role is part of the Order Fulfilment team supporting the business in raising purchasing orders and delivering production. The role requires the post-holder to cooperate with the clean room as well as lab areas, receiving and clarifying procurement requirement from engineers, and managing the material stock and order status regularly.
- Prioritizing and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering in a timely and proper way.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order regularly.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company in China.
- Cooperate with Fab material management team to manage the material stock and order status.
- Experience user in relevant office software and Information Management System, with ability to maintain the data in different ledger
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organization and internal/external stakeholders
- Able to work calm under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to ensure prioritization of workload dovetails with the needs of the business
- Positive approach to teamwork and actively seeks to share information and ideas with colleagues
- Strong approach to persuasion and negotiation
- Personality to fit in with staff from all backgrounds, cultures and varying levels of the business
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.