Supplier / Contract Management - Procurement Manager
Based in Berkshire
Competitive Salary DOE
Our client is seeking a talented Supplier / Contract Management - Procurement Manager.
You will be responsible for functional sourcing management across set commodities, specifically around outsourcing of technology services supply. You will also provide commercial support to our Client's business / project teams to ensure budgetary compliance through identifying savings opportunities, negotiating pricing / contracts with suppliers and minimising commercial risks.
The role sits overseeing the contract management of existing suppliers in the following areas:
- Health & Safety, and Quality Assurance
- Logistical Services
- Network Services
Required Skills and Experience:
- This is a junior role and would therefore suit someone who has had 3-4 jobs post graduation
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Good understanding of contract law
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Contract management skills and experience
Should you wish to be considered, please email your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.