We are currently working alongside a market leading Telecoms organisation to recruit a Design Engineer - Subscriber Management. The role of the Design Engineer - Subscriber Management will involve all aspects of design and delivery of current and future network / systems.
As a Design Engineer - Subscriber Management you can expect to be involved in redesigns, adds, changes to services, feature and functionality updates.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following as a Design Engineer - Subscriber Management:
- Design and delivery of subscriber solutions (SDM)
- Define requirements to deliver new platforms and services
- Assume role of Tech Lead within projects
- Support the Operations Dept. when required
- Produce and manage all documentation covering HLD, LLD, Impact assessments etc.
- Co-ordination of cross functional delivery teams
The position of Design Engineer - Subscriber Management will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to demonstrate and enhance skills including:
- Working knowledge of Mobile Core elements (3G / 4G CS and PS) - Associated interfaces including MAP, Diameter and LDAP
- Working knowledge of Nokia SDM (One-NDS)
- Proven background of delivering solutions - HLD, LLD and technical requirement specifications
- Working knowledge of Core Networks including HLR, HSS, MNP and EIR
To apply for the role of Design Engineer - Subscriber Management please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Wintel Engineer - Infrastructure / Gateway Design
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Line/Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer -Retail
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
2nd Line Network Engineer - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + 15% shift allowance