Strategy Research & Insight Lead
Based in Berkshire
A leading telco business are recruiting for a Strategy Research & Insight Lead to join their team. This team are responsible for Research & Insight and engage with various teams across the business for specific insight so they can tailor and create new propositions and offers for their customers.
- The role is accountable for supporting opportunity identification and driving change by understanding what motivates consumers.
- It is a future focused role within the Strategy team, consolidating analysis and market research to deliver impactful category / consumer insights.
- Bringing together internal teams and agency specialists to deliver a compelling coherent insight story from many sources.
- Supporting decision making and ensuring action is taken across the business to drive maximum business & customer benefits.
- Supporting additional ad hoc research requirements both qualitative & quantitative
- This team are problem solvers who look at an insight/research problems and figure out a way of researching to gather the insight needed.
- New opportunities - Within agile digital prototyping process, undertake concept testing for appeal & business case sizing
- Providing compelling research recommendations & frameworks to ensure insight is embedded and adopted
- Agency Management, workshop facilitation and an ability to condense complex information into clear actionable insight.
- Drive to seek new methodologies or ways to deliver quality actionable insight.
We are looking for:
- Research & Insight experience
- Strong segmentation experience needed for future planning & research
- Qualitative and Quantitative research experience
- Excellent ability to manage 3rd parties
- Working within a digital environment previously would be advantageous
- Ideally 4-5+ years' experience in this area
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.