*SC Cleared Project Coordinator. Contract Role. Basingstoke.
*SC Cleared Project Coordinator required to work on a contract basis in Basingstoke. To provide Project or Program support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard. To assist in the successful delivery of Projects / Programs or PMO services by coordinating specific activities which could include but not be limited to , document management, planning, risk or financial management.
- Co-ordinate data collection from all members of the Project / Program or PMO, consolidating that data and providing summary reports for stakeholders
- Sets up and maintains a tool for all Project / Program documentation (e.g. ProjectHub)
- Takes appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and maintains project documentation
- Coordinate project plans, maintaining document control for the Program
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log
- Support the Project / Program change management process
- Co-ordinates collection of financial information to update the project's financial records. Provides appropriate stakeholders with the up-to-date financial position and forecasts
- Co-ordinate the Project / Program resource plan
- Organisation of meetings
*due to nature of the role Current SC Clearance is required.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.