** SC Cleared Implementation Engineer. Solihull. 3 Month+ Contract.
**SC Cleared Implementation Engineers (multiple roles) required to work on a contract basis to fulfil site migration support for various customer migration programmes.
- Responsible for deployment/rollout of new customer deployments, testing, acceptance into service and snagging utilising SD-WAN technologies.
- Ensure that all testing is completed against template test plans.
- Acceptance into Service for NOC 1st/2nd line as well as 3rd line support teams.
- to on-board the onsite devices to the network managed service, and successfully migrate the sites within the time window
The successful candidates will have:
- current SC clearance (due to the nature of the roles)
- Deployment experience
- Key skills in SD-WAN technologies
- Understanding of acceptance into service processes and procedures.
- Clear understanding of network monitoring tolls and ability to onboard devices into multiple toolsets
- 2nd and 3rd line support
- Experience with Cisco Meraki.
- SD WAN
- CISCO ISE
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.