*SC Cleared Service Architect
I have an opportunity for an experienced Security Architect to work with a leading Defence client on a permanent basis.
As the Service Architect you will deliver the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
Experience we are looking for includes;
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques with strong operational understanding of service supply chains
- Experience of service architecture and design for major IT systems
- Self-motivating, objective setting, and strong leadership skills
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Team development and motivational skills
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation.
**"Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.